by Admin (comments: 11) Robitronic
(Item No.: R01612)
The Powerswitch was designed for replacing the mechanical switch to supply the receiver and servos in nitro cars.
The switch is used to switch the receiver supply on and off inside the car.
Beside that the Powerswitch informs you about the remaining capacity and error conditions of your battery.
Caution: The Powerswitch is only a Switch. That means the connected voltage on the input is directly forwarded to the output when switched on.
For example, if you use a 7.4V LiPo battery you have to make sure that your receiver and your servos are able to handle this high voltage!
Load capacity: Because of newest MosFET technology the Powerswitch is despite it‘s small size capable of handeling large currents. The use in big scale cars with up to 3 servos is no problem.
As a result of the extremly low current consumption the Powerswitch can be connected longer time to the receiver battery without discharging it too much. As an example: A fully charged 1600mAh battery would last about 950 days.
- Rugged and reliable electrical switch for receiver supply in nitro cars
- Completly sealed against dust and water
- Programmable for 2S LiPo, 2S LiFe and 5 cells NiMH batteries
- Exact charge level indicator with 3 LEDs
- Error detection bad contact/bad battery
- Very low internal resistance for minimal losses
- Extremly low current draw when switched off
- Very high load capacity
- Input voltage 3.5 - 10V
- Max. current 10A
- Current draw (switched off) approx. 69μA
- Operating temperature -10°C bis +50°C,
- Dimensions (l x w x h) approx. 25 x 17 x 7.6mm (without cables)
- Weight approx. 9g
Sample of use: