AccuRC Flight Simulator - Release 1.5 with Fixed Wing
by admin (comments: 1) AccuRC
Latest news and updates from AccuRC.
We’re delighted to announce the release of the Fixed Wing update for AccuRC.
Available as a FREE update for all current users of AccuRC and standard in the latest edition.
Extraordinary flight realism, sophisticated real time aerodynamics and physics unlike any other RC simulator available today!
Take your RC flying experience to the next level!
AccuRC is now recognised as the most sophisticated and realistic flight simulation ever created - and now available for fixed wing RC pilots.
- Advanced fliers - practice and learn complex manoeuvres and fine tune advanced parameters
- Novice fliers - get a real insight in to how RC models work and fly and how to set them up.
The complete list of features added in the AccuRC 1.5 update include:
Fixed Wing with 8 new aircraft:
- AT-6 Texan
- Alpha 40
- Alpha 40 EP
- Angel 50
- Mustang Camo
- Spitfire Electric
- Spitfire SuperGlow
- Spin 700 Blades
- Refined rotor radius of gyration (Center of Gravity) on all blades
- New refined airfoils on main and tail rotor blades which improve autorotation and flight characteristics
- New rotor textures
- New rotor lighting
- Breakable skids
- CSM RevLock 40 collective management added to the AH720
- Pro-heli setups tweaked
- Extreme-heli setups added
- Dual rates
- Bump mapping shaders
- Glass shaders
- Ground bumpiness
- Servo torque and torque loading for pushrods
- ESC fast startup added
- Many more bug fixes and optimisations